Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Count Your Blessings

My favorite Thanksgiving hymn is "Count Your Blessings"

Verse 2 sums up my feelings for this year:

Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings; ev’ry doubt will fly,
And you will be singing as the days go by

I know it is cliche on Thanksgiving to go around the table and say the things you are thankful for, but I thought I would start a list and please add your own.
  • The Gospel and the Atonement
  • A fiance that amazes me everyday
  • My parents and family
  • Friends; Old and New
  • A house with a garage
  • My Job and my ability to work
  • Clean water
  • Healthy Food (and unhealthy food that keeps my spirits up)
  • A good book to read by the fire
  • Snowflakes
  • Thunderstorms (even though they freak me out i get to snuggle with jeff)
  • Warm Bed
  • Uggs
  • Nordstrom (I had to put one absolute silly thing that I could not live without)

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. i'm thankful for Uggs too! I seriously couldn't live without them here

    ReplyDelete