August. The last month of summer has ALWAYS signified that school would soon begin. Dreadful right? But the one glimmer of hope was mid-August I would get to go on my annual shopping trip with mom for school clothes. Ooooh new clothes...the thought gives me goosebumps.
This is essentially like WorkYear 1...Boooooring!!!! Jeff has noticed that I have been moping around because this is the first year that I can even remember not going school shopping. He suggested work shopping, which seems way less fun and exciting since the work wardrobe is essentially black and white. Can I get excited about work clothes that I have to pay for myself??? Any suggestions???
First Week of May
11 years ago
Just try to convince your mom to take you work shopping but sneak some fun clothes into the pile. I am so glad that you have a blog. I hope everything is going well with you up in Utah.
ReplyDeleteI didn't knw you had a blog! Well, now I can see what you are up to! :) I hope your doing good!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh i totally agree! i miss school shopping with my mom too, work shopping just isn't the same
ReplyDeleteWhy can't our mommas still baby us??? I feel you COMPLETELy on this post. back to school clothes, not to mention back to school shoes, were just some of the best things to look forward to.
ReplyDelete(also lovingggg the look of your blog!!)
(also Im in UTAHHH. Hang out with me!)
and I PREVAILED! We went "work shopping" this weekend I got a PILE of clothes. I love my mommy and yes I know I'm spoiled!
ReplyDelete