Sunday, May 31, 2009

No Doubt Concert

On Monday, Jeff and I went to the No Doubt (Reunion) Tour. To say the least...it was AMAZING! First up was a group called The Sounds. They were pretty good, but not very memorable. That's probably why they were the opener. Next was PARAMORE!!! I knew way more songs than I thought I would. I was jumping around and singing along with the best of them. I impressed my boyfriend who thinks I only like "dumb" music.



Then No Doubt came on stage. The crowd erupted in screams. The sound was absolutely classic. They had an all white stage set up and all the band members were dressed in white. My favorite was the drummer (I can't remember his name right now). He had on a white tutu for his drum solo. Jeff has the pictures of that.

Every song they played made me scream at the top of my lungs. Gwen looked like the rockstar she is. She did her hair the old school way, the buns in odd places (sort of like a mohawk).


Jeff and I were standing on the floor about 7 to 10 people deep from the center of the stage. My feet were numb by the third hour but I didn't care, I just kept jumping up and down and dancing my little heart out. There were some pretty interesting people there - one girl was in a pink wig and wedding dress, but sadly I didn't get a picture of her. One of the best parts of the night was when she brought Kingston on stage. It was his birthday and the entire stadium sang to him. He just waved to us.

Enjoy the video.


4 comments:

  1. Love No Doubt. I bet that was such a fun concert to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like SO much fun! Maybe I should wear a pink wig with my wedding dress!! (ps your graduation pic up hear is A-dorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the videos!!! Looks like you guys had a blast. I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh i'm SO jealous!! i love no doubt! and you :)

    ReplyDelete